Keeping your chic new lashes long lasting and looking new, here are some steps to follow:
- Be gentle with your recent infill of extensions do not get them wet for the next 24hrs. No rubbing or touching them after application.
- Avoid swimming, steam rooms, saunas or extreme heat for the next 48 hours – heat overall is not kind to your lashes
- Avoid sleeping face down, to prevent pressing and distorting shape of new lashes
- Avoid using oil based products on or near your lashes (includes oil based removers, moisturizers, eye makeup, sunscreen etc
- Be careful when removing makeup around your eye area, wipe around and away from lashes gently as possible
- Keep a spoolie or mascara wand on hand to comb lashes to straighten, separate any loose lashes and clean when needed.
- Do not attempt to remove eyelash extensions yourself contact a professional. Refrain from pulling loose strands or you can run the risk of plucking your own natural lashes out. Allow extensions to fall off naturally or schedule an appointment to have them removed.
- Maintain your lash extensions with regular touch up appointments in advance as availability maybe limited.